Sunday 13 November 2011

Public House.

On Friday night I made the journey down to Dorking - from work and everything - to head out to Guildford to meet up with mine and Moon's friends, Jason and Michelle, who we went to Glastonbury with a couple of years ago.
It was really good to see them again and it's a shame that they we can't see them that often because they live so far away usually, but occasionally they make the trip down to Dorking to see Jason's parents.

We joined them in Guilford and headed to a little pub called The Brittania, thank God, we weren't hanging out on Onslow Steet. I find that Guilford is an average town at best and at a push I could see why people might think it's a good place to go shopping, but it all goes to hell on a Friday and Saturday night. Now, I like a dance and drink as much as the next person, but doing those kind of things in the gropey, lairy vomfest that is Guilford town centre at the weekend can get a bit stressful.
It was a pretty good catch up though with some chatting and a few drinks. <3
This is the trouble with more 'local' places. I'm not sure if this is an inside joke but I'm fairly certain that these lyrics are wrong.




Moon appears to have decided that he wants to look like a grump in any photo that I take of him. I don't know why, maybe he wants everyone to think that he doesn't like me :(
I have notified him of his grumpy face and that just seems to have inflamed the issue and he's now definitely doing it on purpose.






Back to work tomorrow so I'm getting a couple of 'what I did a the weekend' posts out of the way. Stay tuned. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: