Thursday 16 July 2015

So HK — Photo Diary.


Last night I actually sat down and blogged, for the first time in coming up to three months. I lit some candles, made myself a cup of tea and I planned out what was going to go down for the next couple of weeks. It sounds a little too structured but I've got to ease myself back in a bit and I feel like I can genuinely say that there's more to come - I'm more hopeful about that at least.

So, here's the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Hong Kong holiday spam, I can't believe it's coming up to 2 months since we got home! We had a great time, Moon had the chance to meet so much of my family that he wouldn't otherwise get to and it was so nice to hear him say that it's made him want to travel more.

Unfortunately the weather was not on our side which meant I still didn't really get the trips to the seaside that I've been dreaming of - in all my years of visiting Hong Kong I've never really been the the beach and after reading our guidebook thoroughly I knew it was something I wanted to do. Dang typhoons! Oh well, if all your complaining about is the weather, you're probably alright (or English).



View from our hotel window, there's a little more to Hong Kong than a concrete jungle.


I am so far from well-travelled, with my main holidays growing up being Brittany or Ireland and the occasional trip to Florida or Hong Kong, it was really nice to see some of the places I've visited through Moon's fresh eyes though. I think Hong Kong will always be somewhere I'll come back to every few years, my sister studying there certainly provided me with an excuse to visit when we did but this won't be my last trip.


Can't wait to tell you more about the 10,000 Buddha Monastery, I think it was one of my favourite places that we visited during the entire trip!













First Korean hot pot, amazing!





Yellow Shoes.






















Still dreaming about Hong Kong-style French toast.





Probably an accurate representation how you feel right about now...







Face modifiers.







Not keeping up with this online diary of mine has been playing on my mind so putting these here and getting ready to write a bit more about our adventures makes my heart feel happy. So glad to feel like I've got a bit of my life back post-move.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: