Saturday 2 March 2013

Photo An Hour 2/12: February

I'll stop yammering on about how I need to catch up right now, but here is my Photo An Hour from February, one of my March resolutions is to seriously take more photos generally as hopefully spring is on it's way and I'll feel like getting out there and snapping.

24th February 2013

9am – Getting Little Doll's breakfast ready, I'm finding that weekends are when she wants so snuggle with us but also when she tends to whine a little more about being fed, such a madame!


10am – On the road to Portsmouth.


11am – Arriving at Moon's brother's house.


12pm – Lunch at The Ship Inn in Hayling Island.


1pm – I must admit the service was a little slow but their Seafood 'Bucket' was certainly worth the wait, so tasty!


2pm – The beginnings of a walk along Southsea seafront starting at the rather bleak Southsea Rose Gardens.


3pm – It sure was chilly but it's been a while since I've been by the sea.


4pm – Heading home, I got my first drive outside of Newbury from the seafront to Morrisons, not quite ready for a long drive still though...


5pm – Home and it's time for hot chocolate and a little rest.


6pm – Finally getting around to editing some photos that have been stuck on my camera for weeks!


7pm – Preparing a dinner of stuffed mushrooms - not as nice as I'd hoped sadly or as nice as they seem to look in my picture.


8pm – Catching up on My Strangest Addiction, such trash TV.


9pm – Watching Lincoln with wine to psyche myself up for the Oscars, I must admit that I wasn't a fan.

I am so glad I set myself this little challenge, it really forced to take photos, something which, as I said before, I've weirdly been avoiding a little recently.

5 comments:

  1. Great photo's, I love a sneak peek into other people's lives, guess it's my nosey streak! I especially love the picture of your cat, so cute. The lunch looks AMAZING..

    Lyndsay
    http://fizzypeaches.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo an hour feature is one of my favourite things about your blogs- I've been wanting to try it for a while but rarely have a day interesting enough to photograph from start to finish haha. That pub lunch looks really good! I haven't had my dinner yet so I'm currently dribbling on my keyboard ;)

    Charlotte @ ginandginger.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blog, singular. Typo obviously caused by aforementioned dribbling.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Charlotte, your comments make my day. I love seeing other people's photos (because I'm super nosey) and I'd love to see you give it a go. :)

      Delete
  3. I just want to make sweet cooing sounds whenever I see pictures of Doll, she's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: