Sunday 5 January 2014

Two Years with Little Doll.


Happy 2nd Gotaversary, Dolly!


I can't believe that two years have gone by so quickly. It feels like Dolly came into my life at a really important, exciting time and she's made certain things feel easier.

We've moved together, we sleep together and we talk to other - mainly about how hungry she says she is.

She still has a naughty kitten face, still eats all around her, still occassionally tears up all the toilet paper and still only likes to be stroked on her terms. Perhaps that last one is just cats but coming from having a family cat who can't get enough of anyone who'll pay her the slightest bit of affection, it's still a bit strange for me.



I can't believe how much she's actually grown and I haven't even noticed, I'm hoping this is the year she actually likes me a bit more. I guess she's a lot more vocal than she was and she does get crazy-purry-affectionate when I get home from work for all of 5 minutes. She likes to sleep a bit more than she did, especially on our bed and although she comes to kneed us as soon as the sun comes up she's really never anything but sweet.



I do feel a little hesitant of her adventures further afield than our garden but I guess it can't be helped. I'm so happy she's here and is a source of almost constant entertainment, so happy second year to my favourite little Doll - I can't wait to see the small changes in you.



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous kitty! She has a wonderful home too lucky puss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is SO gorgeous! I feel lucky that I have such a super affectionate cat, maybe even too affectionate :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky and there's no such thing as too much affection. :)

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: