Thursday 10 April 2014

Adventures in Graphic Design.


Since just after Christmas, I've taken on a lot more 'graphic design stuff' at work and I suppose I've felt a bit weird about it for a time now because it's not something I ever really considered as an option before. That said, I bloody enjoy it.

Here's where I think having a blog can be a really wonderful thing, I can express myself creatively and ultimately it doesn't matter all that much. I can change my header and background and the way I do things and it either looks better or it doesn't but nobody really cares. Obviously it doesn't work quite the same way when doing things 'for someone' but it really has helped me practise.

That's why, and I'm a bit nervous about it, I'd like to share a few things I've worked on with you. I've just given my blog a little spring facelift and changed a few things too but I'm quite proud of these things. Sure, they're just silly emails and flyers but I'd like to think a little part of me can shine through with them in terms of style and tone.





It's not like I want to jump head-first into freelancing or anything but I've been thinking that it would be cool to take on a few side-projects. Depending of course on whether there's any consensus that I'm even any good, it would be good to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: