Friday 13 June 2014

Summertime in Richmond Park.


Recently it seems like I can't go a weekend without encountering some cute, photogenic critters and last weekend was no exception.



Taking a trip to Richmond Park is an absolute must when visiting my Ma for the weekend and despite the horrible horsefly bite and getting trapped on Friday evening, I quite enjoy Richmond Park in summer.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I can really recall going there in the summertime when going there for walks before, maybe one evening stroll last July, but that's it. After finally finding the Isabella Plantation again, I have to say a few more visits this summer might be needed, it's full to the brim of beautiful blossoms and flowers, I bet it looked a treat with bluebells earlier in the year.


This is really just a little love letter to Richmond Park, I can't get enough of the deer and the vastness and the fact that it's such a nice pocket of London.




Look at these dorks(!) Might be my favourite deer picture yet... and there are a lot to choose from.





This group of ladies were really looking out for each other.






I'm a little sad that we missed the red deer on this visit as we drove past a whole heap of them on the way out, the changes of Richmond Park are kind of what I like about it most though, although I know I've not been there all that much, no visit has ever really been the exact same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: