Tuesday 24 March 2015

Inbetween.

Here are a few snaps from a few weeks ago, all phone photos, sorry not sorry.


Spring-look.


From an insane 'garden centre' near our new house in Bicester.



My selfie stick gets its first proper outing that isn't just me showing people that I have a selfie stick, not bad.


#Cowfie




Accidental food-overdose at Nelson's Diner

I think for next year I'll work towards staying away from a late-winter slump - a Lumie alarm clock is high on my wishlist (I will also need some kind of bedside table at some point... and a bed).

Work has been busy lately and I've been sleepy but I've also been so lazy and that's not cool. I think with the moving house thing being at a complete standstill I'm a little reluctant to 'do' anything when eventually I'll have to spend money elsewhere, even if it's not right now... also, not all that much I do is 'blogworthy', do people even still say that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: