Thursday 10 September 2009

Move is nearing.

Can't believe I've had a whole summer off, it's weird. If time keeps going this quickly soon I will be a proper adult with no 'whole summers', just 2 weeks at a time, and that's only a maybe.

Holidays or not, the amount of stuff I have to take back with me is ridiculous, I hope it all fits into the van. I'm actually scared of how much stuff I have, I must need to get rid of some of it before I get some more, and I so want some new clothes... mind you, some of the clothes have been packed away all summer so hopefully I'll have a new found love for them which will hault my spending.

Look at this!


No one I know has this much stuff, plus there's already a load of stuff at the house in Portsmouth... although I am glad that not ALL the kitchen stuff down there is mine. How will I fit this into the tiny flat I plan on moving into when I'm a grown up?

On top of the move down to Portsmouth on Sunday, my family home is changing too. It's literally only down the road (kind of like how it was in Portsmouth but not as close) and it's is the nicest house in the world, I hope to get round t taking some photographs of it before I leave, while it's still new and lovely. It's taken three months to do up and it's practically a dream house, I'm so gutted that I don't really get to actually live there.

So yeah, life's pretty weird at the moment. But at least I won't be interfering with the really stressful part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: