Sunday 20 September 2009

100.

For my one hundredth post, I thought I would do something good. But I have nothing to show. I haven't picked anything for the Summer project yet and as the idea of an RDB has been abandoned, I'm definitely not doing one for a project that counts for nothing anyway.

I haven't been up to much either, my first proper night out in ages, I over-estimated myself, drank to much and was home by 11. And when I got home, I fell into the bath tub and threw up in the toilet, I still have the bruises.

I also bought a Blackberry, had to deal with 3 customer services, even when I'd officially cancelled my contract with them, he was trying to offer me something else... I was on the phone trying to sort out keeping my number for about an hour. So it was nice when I got onto Orange customer services and a nice English lad answered and sorted me out. Urgh. Never going with 3 again, besides, my Blackberry is far too sexy and far too worth what I'm paying. ♥

I think next week will be better and things will definitely be more exciting when I get back to uni.


At least my house is lovely, even though within 2 days, the oven broke and the light switch in my room busted - making it so I can't turn off the light.
Should start uploading more photographs for here soon.
I have no excuse really, I have my scanner/printer back now and could at least put up the film photos from France.

In other news I am sending off my fox for this project, it's quite neat but she has quite a way to go, anyone reading this who I don't know, it would be cool if you could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: