Saturday 26 September 2009

1 and a bit.

Uni is starting again, I am so excited.
Highlight of most days this week was Pointless, which isn't even on until 4:30. Haha. Oh well, at least I will be able to ge tdown to it more, I'm feeling quite motivated.

The Printspace sent me my prints for my summer project, I was going to get them mounted but I didn't read that it would have taken ages so, I had to speak to them to get it cancelled and am now doing it myself. Which I guess makes it a lot cheaper anyway.
These are the images I'm using, I'm going to talk about Catcher in the Rye and how museums always stay the same which relates to dates and how they are always changing etc. I'm also going to talk about how I felt that day and how busy it was blahblahblah. Just need to conjour up some photographers to relate it to the practice and I'm ready... and mount them ofcourse, but at least they arrived today and that gives me some time.


I ordered the paper pack from Printspace too, it's so nice, I love paper and now I can pick whatever one I like for next done, the printed images looks so nice on the one I chose for this project but there are some even nicer ones ♥

I've finally got round to scanning everything in...
Here a few, the rest will be on my Facebook. Take a gander.







I love this one ♥


I made this a couple of days ago, it is an aubergine, courgette and tomato bake, it's never going to be as nice as the one I had coming home from France on the ferry. I don't think I'll make it again. Plus as nice as this photograph looks, it wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be anyway :(


Did the Derren Brown thing last night..



It was a bit of toss wasn't it?

I love my new house.
I feel pretty awesome about life right now.
Plus Lovefilm have finally sent a film that I actually want to see...and Love Albert Road Day is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: