Monday 9 May 2011

Because everyone else seems to be doing it.

Oh, how I can't wait to get my replacement 18-105mm lens, it will make everything so much easier to have a mid-range lens again. This was taken on my phone and because my prints are big and I don't have very much floor space, the layout is pretty pants, but it doesn't matter, I'll put a great one of them up at the exhibition.

My next post will be of all the images, but anyway, tomorrow is the deadline for my last ever University project, crazy stuff. It feels like only yesterday that I was practically weeping as my Mum dropped me off in halls...

I'm not really sure what to do with myself, I mean there's still Viva to go, but I know the half-Chinese project practically inside out, I just need to rehearse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: