Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hello, neglected blog.

I don't really have anything interesting to show or write about lately. I have a few photos on my camera that I should upload to my computer but I've been a bit lazy. Now my computer is back up in my room I should have an easier time of getting things done.

I've got a few jobs to hunt for and an exhibition to get planning.
I handed in my second-to-last University assignment this morning, strange. I celebrated by very possibly getting food poisoning from a chicken burger and shopping. I'm not shopping again for a while, it's weird to have money again. I have so many nice things now, I just need somewhere to go.

My feedback from NUJ was quite good, it was the first time I've had feedback from something that didn't comment on my lack of confidence, so it was a nice feeling. I think it was because I enjoyed the whole experience so much, basically all the feedback I got was positive, so I'm really pleased with myself.

My final images with the prospective text are up on Flickr - which I'm going to start using more - if you want to take a look. I've really got to try and keep this up to date because once everything is finished I'm not sure what else I will have to do or whether I will be able to enjoy visual media as freely as I have been, so this is a good way to keep in sync.

I'm not really sure what else to say, like I said, not many things have been happening in my life. I will post nice stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: