Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday.



I'm feeling pretty relaxed and happy right now.

We had a simple Easter dinner despite thinking that it might be a massive family thing but it was nice.
My sister did the cooking and she made an almost crazy amount of food, especially cake.
We brought a load of cake around to Moon's and then to my uncle's house as well. I feel as though this blog has been neglected in favour of my Tumblr, but I never use Tumblr to really post my own work so I suppose it's more of a sign that I've not done very much.
I really want to get into writing more about inspirational artists but my life's a bit up in the air right now.
Anyway, Project Report tonight and then I can say I've finished Uni, practically.. scary.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: