Friday 15 April 2011

London Zoo.

My sister and I had a day trip to London Zoo yesterday, there was a lot of walking involved but we had a nice day being tourists and looking at animals. It wasn't too busy or too full of families with screaming children. The tigers were asleep and hopefully I took some nice photographs. I've uploaded a full set onto Flickr.









© Ruth Johnston 2011.

Since returning from NUJDM I have decided that it would be a good idea to revive my Flickr. I also want to move everything over to Lightroom but I think that it would be a better idea to do that when I have more time, so, along with a new website, it's being put on the back burner for the time being.

I'm being interviewed for a documentary tomorrow by Gareth Lewis, who participated in my half-Chinese project. Coincidently he was also thinking of doing a documentary on the same subject and he's finally put the wheels in motion to get a pilot filmed so he can begin applying for funding. I've never been interviewed before but it's quite convenient that I'm fairly recently clued up on the subject and know what I want to say.

Also, I have plans in July to head over to Hong Kong with my mum and sister, I'm quite excited about it, mainly because I'm quite up for taking as many photos as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: