Saturday 16 April 2011

Possible layouts.

I figured that as I haven't done any real work since Wednesday I should at least do one of the easiest parts of what actually have to do. So I've done some exhibition presentation mock-ups for my project report. I'm in two minds as to which ones I want to use but I'll probably go with the five, not just because it's cheaper but also because with the jeans the story isn't as relevant as the others so I'm not sure. I want to include the jeans because I like the image and I want to include Gabriella, but her text was more about practicality rather than absurdity so I'm sad that I'll probably have to miss her out, especially considering she as probably helped me out most out of everyone.


The interview for Gareth's documentary went well today, he says it's going to be a while until he edits it all together but I'm looking forward to getting a copy of the pilot in the post, and if he puts it on Youtube I'll get it up here too.
Here is a clip from his documentary 'A Pioneer Perspective', which was broadcast on the Community Channel in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: