Friday 1 April 2011

Current possible finals.

At the moment I have two items of clothing from each person, three in two cases. I'm hoping the crit will help narrow down which ones I should have as my final five. I'm going to print them out at around A2 size, which looked pretty decent on a basic print out I did of some of the previous images I have shot.

But overall I'm pretty chuffed with the quality, I just need to spend the rest of the weekend working on the text to go with them because I feel that it's pretty important to anchor the concept in that way.
I know the dyptychs are different widths apart but it's not for presentation, it's because I'll be printing them out A1/0 sheet at a time and it's easier to put them together. Obviously they won't stay like this because I need to pick certain ones.





© Ruth Johnston 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: