Thursday 31 March 2011

And then suddenly, it was basically over.

So, I think somewhere on my memory card are my final images for this project and I have no idea how this happened. After lame a background change to changing back, I'm suddenly ready to buckle down academically again and let my creative side lay dormant.
I have no problem that this has happened because it makes what I need to do over the Easter holidays a whole lot easier, all I have to do now is preview everything and print off some samples for the 'Final Crit' on Tuesday, should be easy.

I'm relieved. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, once again I fear my coursemates will think I'm a nerd. I don't deserve this after the drunken wreck I was on Tuesday night and the Tuesday night previous. I guess I just can't help what a undeniable genius/amazing Photographer I am... *sarcasm*
An Instax shot of all the name labels and sharp and hurty pins in the bin, hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: