Wednesday 2 March 2011

Abbie.

I have decided to simplify the text even more and accompany the images with one-word responses. Maybe this is becoming more about identity than consumerism, which is annoying because I seem to always end up within 'identity' confines.

"Surprised"
Abbie has even more clothes than I do but it didn't take that long so my time spent shooting won't be so bad, if I eventually end up with any strangers. People have taken the tear-offs but just not utilised them, annoying.




© Ruth Johnston 2011.

I quite like the close ups of the wardrobes and I've put the three next to each other in print form and it's looking quite promising. I just hope I'm not told to light the wardrobes from within with 'cool' lights again tomorrow. It's lame, I don't need to elaborate on it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: