Monday 21 March 2011

Visit from Mama.

My mum came down to visit me with my sister yesterday, it was nice to see her and spend some time in the sun. I'm a bit annoyed that they didn't arrive sooner as we didn't actually have that much time to do anything other than get a nice lunch. I took her to The Tenth Hole, so that was good. I only took a couple of photos of what I ate.
I'm marking yesterday as the day I stop being so lazy, I was lacking that get up and go, but seeing my mum has refreshed me and the promise of a holiday to Hong Kong in the summer is also helping with motivation.

© Ruth Johnston 2011.

I've written my to-do list for the week and not only is it do-able but, it's not overwhelming.
The fact that it's only 3 weeks left until the Easter holidays is bringing on a stress ulcer as it means (not including Easter) there are only 5 weeks left of this project. However, the NUJ Delegate Meeting is creeping up too, which is something I'm really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: