Monday 28 March 2011

Grey test.

I hate following advice when I was perfectly happy continuing with the way I was going, but here is my test shoot using a grey backdrop with the name labels pinned into the clothing.

I'm unsure how I feel about this. I need to get on with writing some text so I can give a better idea of how the series will work.





© Ruth Johnston 2011.

We'll see what they say...
I have to say I'm disappointed with the current set-up overall now though because initially I was using one light on the lowest setting to light from above but I am now needing to use two, otherwise the backdrop looks shadowed and stupid. I think it's something to take up in the tutorial tomorrow. I'm unsure as to whether these are beginning to look too clinical or like bad product shots..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: