Sunday 20 March 2011

Just chillin'.

...complaining about my lights, again.

I was so happy to have them and to be able to say that I have them but they have ended up being so much trouble, they will be the first thing to get an upgrade when I have a proper job. I actually hate them.

I was having such a successful project shoot until then and I think I actually got some decent images - update later - but then the light I was using literally starting going mental and flashing non-stop, not a particularly good sign and I didn't fancy it blowing up in my face so I packed everything away and finished up.

I'm sad because it's quite rare that I feel so confident with how things are going and when I do it's like it's a sign. Technology can be so lame.
At least I got some photos out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: