Monday 21 March 2011

More clothes: project progression.

Here are my favourites from yesterday before my light started threatening to kill itself.



© Ruth Johnston 2011.

So as you can see the velvet is definitely working better, although I'll admit to a bit of cheeky editing, but a very minimal amount. I really love the lighting and I think the eeriness is coming through. I was particularly pleased when visiting speaker and ex-student, Tim Bowditch said they reminded him of Danny Treacy's 'Them', which I suppose is ultimately similar to what I want to achieve.

I prefer these to the previous ones - except perhaps the boobtube - because they are a lot cleaner, but I'm going to have to take out a light from uni and work with that. However, Elemental are getting UPS to pick up the broken light tomorrow, so all my complaining wasn't for nothing. I will be writing long and stern emails to every company I look upon ill-favourably from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: