Friday 4 March 2011

From Moon's birthday.

It was Moon's birthday on Wednesday, it was a pretty unexciting day, I mean 22 isn't exactly a big birthday. So I gave him his presents and he was out at Uni for most of the day. Then in the evening we went to Harvester for dinner with the house and Gabriella. It was fine, but we spent a lot of the time complaining because the service was terrible, even to get the bill and it took an hour for us to get a table after being told it would only take half that time. If they had been honest, we would have taken our business elsewhere and probably had a more energetic night.

But here are the obligatory photos of Moon blowing out his birthday cake. I baked the cake, it had chocolate chips and broken up bits of Oreo in it and was orange flavoured, pretty tasty.


© Ruth Johnston 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: