Wednesday 1 May 2013

Photo An Hour: 4/12: April

What I'm showing you today is about my third attempt at doing a 'Photo an Hour', I don't know why I found it so hard, I just wasn't really focussed I guess. So these were taken on a day trip to Bristol last weekend, it certainly is easier to do these when I'm vegging but I wanted to show something a little different. I'm still glad I'm keeping it up, lets see what May brings.

10am // Breakfast of smoked salmon on toast with boiled eggs (mmm.. ).


11am // Setting off for Bristol.


12pm // Bristol Ikea



1pm // Finishing up and making new discoveries.


2pm // After a 45 minute car journey we're still queuing for a car parking space.



3pm // Lunch at Start the Bus.


4pm // Sightseeing.


5pm // Picking up goodies and a walk down Nelson Street.


6pm // To Primark!


7pm // Newbury-bound.


8pm // Finally home...


9pm // Showing my finds from the day off to Mr Moon, and I think Doll took a liking to this neat laundry bag.


10pm // More faffing with bags before settling down to watch a weird film about mental illness starring Matt Lucas, I liked it but no one else did.

I hope you enjoyed my little snap shot of April, I can't believe it's May already, the months seem to be flying by!

2 comments:

  1. Is it me or do i see a cushion with Bill Murray on..? And where did you get this piece of amazingness?!
    I like the idea of a picture an hour, but i think i would forget after the first hour! Nice post (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so difficult this month, and the Bill Murray cushion is from Society6, just search 'Bill Murray', it's one of SO many other neat Bill Murray designs. :)

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: