Thursday 2 May 2013

What I Wore: Kitsune

Here is an outfit from last weekend. Do you ever buy things together without intending for them to be worn together? That's exactly what happened to me on Saturday, I picked up this bargain dress from Primark for just £5 after seeing Becky from Becky Bedbug's post about it - without ready-access to a Primark nowadays, I do tend to rely on blogs to know when decent things are in. This cute shirt was from the men's section but I couldn't see a boy wearing this 'for truesies', I love it though, mainly because I find animal prints completely irresistible.

I paired it with my pretend school shoes because I thought it was a little schooley, especially with the additon of my Flapper Girl lady tie. It could have done with being a little warmer and a little less windy, but I'll definitely be wearing this combination a lot - and I basically only put it together because I was in an 'I need to wear everything I just bought' kind of mood.


Cardigan: PacSun
Shirt: Primark
Lady Tie: Flapper Girl
Dress: Primark
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Socks: New Look
Shoes: Schuh



Eeep! Such a cute little print


I'm not too happy about how these have faded, not sure they're polishable because of their colour, definitely calls for some research!
They're super comfy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: