Friday 2 August 2013

Super Snelsmore!

I love a good Sunday! I've decided I'd definitely like to frequent the Newbury Canal Tearoom since having breakfast there during the one actual sunny period we had last weekend - it was so lovely to sit amongst the lilac, enjoy relaxed conversation and watch the swans go by - there are so many great places to eat in Newbury that we've yet to discover... (!)












Once the town mice bought up pretty much the whole of Newbury - who knew Newbury's John Lewis and TK Maxx would have better shopping on offer than the Big Smoke? - we went home for scones with cream and jam before popping over the Snelsmore Common for a walk.



Just outside Donnington, Snelsmore Common is somewhere else we've never been before, there are wild ponies and very tall trees, I think I would like to explore again now the weather's picking up again. We got a good hour out of it despite the weather and made sure our friends went home with lungs full of fresh air!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: