Sunday 15 September 2013

Turning Japanese.

Our big treat this month was heading up to London to visit our friends Tom and Matt. I figured I had to share some pictures with you of our visit to Japanese restaurant, Inamo St James. A unique concept in 'interactive shared dining', it really is like dinner in the future, I felt so hi-tech.

We went on suggestion of a couple of people and found out it was somewhere Tom and Matt had always wanted to go too. I invited along my London-oldest-friend, Lucy and she brought her friend Lucy to make up a great gang of six, it was so nice to catch up.


Fancy beer.


Would definitely recommend their house white, Tom and I were a little anxious that we'd get something vinegary for being 'price-conscious' but it went down pretty easily.


Playing around with the design of the table was the best, almost as good as sinking Moon's battleship.



The best way to view a menu.



Enjoying the 'ambiance'.


I shelled out on their passionfruit martini, definitely something I'm gonna try at home - so good!



The food was ah-may-zing, I'd particularly recommend the black cod, the interactive order system sure does make it easy to spend a ton of money though. If we go again I'd definitely eat a little smarter with one large dish and some rice rather than trying to taste everything.

I was surprised to find that Inamo has ignited a total obsession with edamame beans that I never thought would happen. Such a great snack, I've had them with my lunch two days in a row since(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: