Friday 18 October 2013

Photo An Hour: 10/12 – October.


06/10/2013.
With taking up a Project 365 but lacking a lot of motivation when it comes to taking photos - I blame the shorter daylight hours and lack of time - I was pretty chuffed to have done a Photo an Hour challenge so early on this month, and on a Sunday where we were doing things no less!


9am // Trying fruitlessly to get Glastonbury 2014 tickets - we were definitely due, having been lucky enough to get them each year that we'd tried previously. It was made all the more frustrating though by the fact I managed to get through to the payment page three times with no joy. Sort it out, Seetickets, yeah?


10am // Post-Glasto sulk.


11am // Getting started on an 8 hour slow-cooked beef brisket - it looks kind of gross here, it wasn't.


12pm // On the road into Reading.


1pm // Meeting my friend Laura and her boyfriend, Tim for lunch at Tampopo - on a sidenote, on my recent trip home I stocked up on two bags of frozen edamame beans, this should keep my cravings satisfied for a while.


2pm // Checking out The Reading Vintage Fair at The Purple Turtle. I picked up a great purple skirt for just £15, but overall I wasn't really impressed, where was the rest of it?


3pm // Grabbing a cuppa and having a natter at Patisserie Valerie.


4pm // Snapping Reading from The Oracle car park, doesn't look to shabby.


5pm // Did I mention we have a leg massager? Yeah, we have one of those...


6pm // Talking to this fussy grump.


7pm // Moon being a man(!!!)


8pm // After leaving us that afternoon, Laura went to go and pick up her sphynx cat, Reuben. I was lucky to meet him last week. I hope Tim's allergies don't get the better of him and they get to keep him, he's the loveliest cat.


9pm // How to do things on a Sunday night: Drink tea and play GTA V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: