Sunday 13 October 2013

Photo An Hour: 9/12 – September


28/09/2013

Only 2 more months to go and I'll have managed to do one of these a month for a whole year! It feels like this year has flown by faster than the last, I can't quite believe it. And to think I've been working with Christmas since August and soon it really will be here.

These were taken on a trip Moon and I made with some friends to visit our other friends on the Isle of Wight for their housewarming. I have a few more pictures from The Needles to show you but just a snippet will serve it's purpose right now.


9am // Post-shower sit-down before the cavalry arrives.


10am // Enroute to Southampton.


11 am // Grey skies at the ferry terminal.


12pm // Bumpy sea.


1pm // Moon clutches a convincing taxidermy duckling.


2pm // Time for lunch
(and skip-out on 3pm's photo thanks to seasickness)


4pm // Catching the chairlift down to the beach at Needles Park.


5pm // Admiring the sandstone.


6pm // Playing the 'how many cars can we squeeze in here' game.


7pm // Drinking games ahoy!


8pm // If there's a better pre-curry game to play than beer pong we haven't heard of it(!)

This kind of made me realise why I tend to do more of these while lounging about, it's so easy to forget to do it with so many other things going on - this is a good 'life thing' but a less good 'photo challenge' thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: