Wednesday 22 April 2015

Garden Art.

A couple of months ago, on a quick trip over the Marlborough, curiosity finally got the better of me.

Every time we drive that way we pass the incredibly intriguing, Garden Art, and after saying we'll pop in and never actually doing it, I span the car right round the roundabout and back into their carpark.





Furnishing and decorating is very much at the forefront of my mind at the moment and I must say that the garden in our soon-to-be new home is probably one of the areas I like the least. It's just so uninspiring, with no flowerbeds or trees and just a washing line and very poorly looked after shed, it will take a little while before it's going to be somewhere I'm going to like spending time in - with that said, I wouldn't call our current garden perfect either.

So, Garden Art looked like a good place to get a few ideas for sprucing up the future garden - it turned out that their collection mainly consists of forlorn stone dogs, huge water features and anything and everything you'd expect in the grounds of a stately home — not quite what I was looking for for our small suburban space. It did make for a neat place to take photographs though, the first photos I'd taken with my SLR since Christmas.




Why yes, that is a train carriage, it had been transformed into a cute office, complete with border terriers and wood-burning stove.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: