Friday 14 May 2010

More Open Road Theatre Rehearsals.

So, it's the big day today and I was summoned to photograph the Open Road Theatre's dress rehearsal before the actual performance tonight, which it turns out, I won't be photographing after all.
There was still a lot that needed to be set up when I was there and they weren't completely ready and I had to go to finish off my second year(!), but I managed to get these four which I think are quite nice. There are a few others too which I may put up when I have time but I've got to get ready to actually go and see it now.



© Ruth Johnston 2010.

These were taken on my G10, I would have used my SLR but it needed charging and I thought I would be photographing tonight, but it doesn't matter, these will do for what the group needs them for hopefully and hopefully the others are good enough too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: