Monday 24 May 2010

0281.

I've had my hair lopped off for the summer season. It's essentially the same hair cut but much shorter, I am not that brave. I like it though.

After getting my hair cut, I took myself to Gunwharf and went to watch Street Dance 3D, on my own, this is because I had to come to terms with the fact that no one would ever want to see it with me. I am sad that I even watched it. Not only is it now forever the first film I saw at the cinema by myself but, it was just as bad as everyone who didn't want to see it with me said it would be. It was pretty wet, but I did enjoy some of the dancing, and because that's what the film is about, I guess it did the job. I think I have come out of the film liking street dancing less, just because the characters were so lame, they were either really 'street' or posh, but I won't ruin the rest of the story. For all the criticisms I could ever give it, the film does use 3D much more effectively than Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland ever did.
As for going to the cinema by myself, it was ok.

I could have watched this for longer than I did, I don't know why they're knocking this down, it was meant to be a new gym, but that never happened.


Here's another attempt at a little planet, it's a bit better than the last one, I like the seagull, even though it doesn't completely match, as I'm still getting the hang of when to use the right photos, I think it works a bit better because it's got more 'sticking up' things. Ha.
All images, © Ruth Johnston 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: