Saturday 1 May 2010

Reworked font colour.

..and size.
These details are of so little importance to both me and whoever is looking at this, that it almost seems pointless. Essentially, these three JPGs are the same as the ones below, but, I do think these look a bit better and hopefully it is something that Daniel will pick up on, especially as I'll be using black foam board rather than the oddly specified white.
Let it be noted I've tried to use as true fonts as possible as well.
I think this could be my final work. To the printers - on Tuesday.


© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I have been left almost completely alone this evening, and after I finished up this (a task which took me the duration of Eastenders), rather than spend my time wisely working on my RDB, I was on the phone.
First to my Gran for nearly an hour, and then to my sister for two hours, ridiculous. However, I have had quite a busy day, so apart from the InDesign tweaking I probably wouldn't have been bothered to do much else anyway. It does bother me that I will still have the same pile of RDB work to do over the weekend, but if it's going to be as wet and rainy as they say - fingers crossed not for Monday - then I may as well make use of less distracting time indoors.

The band pitch went well, but I didn't get it, I think I've learnt from it though, hey ho.
I need to learn to think a bit more and worry a bit less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: