Thursday 29 April 2010

All spreads, 1st draft.



© Ruth Johnston 2010.

So these are my final draft spreads, with all the answers put in and without placeholder text, it feels good to have the basic elements finished but there are some finishing touches to be made before I'll feel confident enough to hand these in.
I may even change the advert yet, too and I'm not sure about the red, but going with the same colour throughout isn't something I've seen Company do in an article of this kind, yet.

In other news, the date of pitching to a band is looming, as in, it's tomorrow, I am seriously considering throwing it, it's making me so nervous. I don't really know what they want, I have no experience and the only reason I'm even going for it is so I can get some. My only ideas are already done, basic, band photography, although, maybe any band that doesn't really go in this direction, particularly as a new band starting out, I'm not sure how much of a chance they would have. ARGH, all that aside, it's driving me mad, whether I'm a competent photographer, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: