Tuesday 20 April 2010

Open Road Theatre Company.

This is what I helped Andy out with this morning.
These photos and a few more are hopefully going on a website he and his group are making for one of their projects. It was quite fun to do and pretty quick.






© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I am seeing Bowling for Soup tonight, it's an acoustic set, I'm really looking forward to it.
I've just ordered myself a 35mm lens for my Nikon and a Canon G10 compact digital. I'll be snapping away even more. The G10 isn't really an upgrade, as I plan on still keeping my 900IS, it's just for a substitute SLR, they get too heavy too hold or carry all day, so a camera the size of the G10 is much more practical for some jobs.
I thought today would be much busier than it has been, but I've got quite a lot done anyway, now I'm off to model for Abbie. I was going to go to the gym but editing these shots for Andy took priority as there was nowhere else to squeeze that job in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: