Tuesday 13 April 2010

Oops.

Haven't posted in a while, plan on updating soon, but haven't had many opportunities to take photos over the Easter holidays due to a horrible work load. It's the last term of my second year(!)
I have a photoshoot coming up next week for Andy, he'll be using my work in a brochure he's doing for his coursework, it's unpaid and a bit of extra work, but people will see it, even if they're not majorly important, it's a starting point.

I've not got anything of real worth to show you, this is a cake my cousin made for another cousin's baby naming party, she's into cakes now, alongside being a personal trainer, ex-restaurant manager and thinking about kids. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be nice and was secretly annoyed when it was.
© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I didn't really take many photos at this event, my sister took a hold of my camera, I was too busy looking after Moon as it was the first time he was meeting the Chinese half of my family.

I promise my 'future self' that I'll do something interesting soon.
In the mean time my Project 365 has been chugging along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: