Thursday 22 April 2010

Duuhh.

This was so, so fun last night.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

Could have done with some seating as they were sitting down and it wasn't a dancey affair, plus it felt like I'd been running around all over the place yesterday so I could have done with it. I was dying for around 45 minutes of it because I was so thirsty and it was so boiling. It was fun once I managed to get a drink though. The whole gig was an interesting experience, it wasn't just songs that I like, they had a lot of banter with the crowd and told a lot of jokes, the support, Bob Scheider was pretty good too.
At the end of the gig, people from the audience were allowed to take the set home, I saw one woman with a rug over her shoulder as she left.

So as well as the photography I did yesterday, I also modelled.

This is for Abbie's project, I've seen all the potential final images and it looks great, I can't wait to finish mine, I think there's a lot of editing to be done, and with only three weeks left(!)

My G10, 35mm lens and replaced Diana F+ came in the post today, I'm looking forward to using all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: