Tuesday 25 January 2011

495.

So, I've been drifting around Tumblr for the past week or so and not really getting any ideas flowing for my next project, I'll start properly tomorrow. I also went to Disneyland again, but this time with my sister. It was a lovely weekend away and we stayed in a great hotel and I was so impressed with how organised I was in getting us up and ready and round the parks. My sleeping pattern is on French time, which might be good for my productivity.


















© Ruth Johnston 2011.

I went to Chichester today, it was alright, it's quite pretty but seems a bit small. Moon and I had a great lunch, a great improvement on the dire meal we had at Wagamama's to celebrate his exams before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: