Monday 3 January 2011

Claridge's.

For my 21st birthday, my auntie and uncle gave me a gift certificate for 'Afternoon Tea for Two' at Claridge's, guess where I went today?
Moon and I had a wander around Carnaby Street before heading over there.
I could really get used to that kind of life, I think I might ask for it for every birthday. It wasn't as posh/scary as I thought it would be either, which definitely relaxed me.










© Ruth Johnston 2011

I don't think I ever need to eat another scone again, the ones I had this afternoon were so nice and so was the jelly that they were served with. Nom.
Moon and I had Darjeeling tea - the champagne of teas, which was also delicious. It was a lovely day out and the afternoon tea was probably one of my favourite ever birthday presents, not to mention a great New Years treat. I also got a free sample of their Winter tea, which smells and tastes like vanilla.

Here is a less than flattering photo of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: