Friday 7 January 2011

Over.

Best thing I've seen all year.


© Ruth Johnston 2010.


Last thing I have to do before my hand-ins is get myself a cutting mat to mount one of my final half-Chinese images. I also might get some labels to number the images and match them to their text panels, but I can do that on Monday. I like being ahead of everything. I'm still stressing over the eventual (probably average) mark, but I don't have to run all over the place trying to actually get the work done.

I need to start thinking about the time scale of my next project. I could start it from today, as I purchased something. Or wait until the 1st February so it's during Semester 2. I might do both and see if they think doing it from now is fine or not.
I remember one girl getting told off for using photos that were a couple of months old during Art Foundation, but I guess that is a different kind of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: