Wednesday 15 June 2011

Beep.

Hello,

Just letting the two people that read this that I am still alive but I have no idea what to do with myself post-degree.
I'm getting myself in gear once I get home and putting my CVs places, I'll be in a huge rush because I'm off to Glastonbury on Tuesday, well I'm off to Cornwall on Tuesday and then heading to Glastonbury that night.

Crazy rush, I'm going to try and do a video diary, as well as hopefully take some nice photos, I'm slightly worried as I've now sold my G10 (I know I made such a fuss over it last year but I needed the money).

So I'm hoping that there will be slightly more activities going down on this blog as my summer is setting out to be pretty packed...
All I have left to do is complain about one of my final grades in my summative tutorial tomorrow and pack up 80% of what has been my life for the past year...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: