Sunday 19 June 2011

I'm leaving for Glastonbury on Tuesday..

... then I'm going to Bodmin to stay at Long's for the day then we're sleeping in the carpark on Tuesday night, unless Moon realises how stupid/pointless it is and that we can just wake up early on Wednesday after a nice sleep.

I'm so excited. I'm planning on - battery permitting - making a video diary this Glastonbury, there are loads on Youtube but most of them are rubbish. I'm going to edit the hell out of mine!

I'm so excited, I have basically packed everything apart from my washbag.

I did my nails yesterday and have coated them in anti-chip 7 day etc stuff so I'm hoping that they'll last the whole thing. I love them so I hope that I won't get bored.


Anyway, I was basically just blogging you to let you know to watch this space.
Basically straight after Glastonbury, I'm covering Malden Fortnight so I hope I can turn everything around quickly. Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: