Thursday 30 June 2011

550; 35mm Photos.

So, I got my Glastonbury film processed this afternoon. I took half a roll in my SLR, not knowing what was on it already and another roll that I shot over the course of Sunday.
To my surprise there were photos from as long ago as Paris! There are also a few from mine and Moon's terrible visit to Wagamamas. Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with how the Glastonbury (I promise that I'll stop talking about it soon!) images came out, they definitely make me want to start using more 35mm again — although I say this nearly every time I get a roll processed and it barely ever happens, and I seem to have run out of my never-ending supply of colour film now anyway.

So, while I'm waiting for Moon to get here before we go out with some friends for a curry, I figured that I would share these with you because I quite like them.
Paris:



Wagamamas, Portsmouth:


Glastonbury 2011, Sunday:




Ok Go





Ricky Wilson, Kaiser Chiefs, The Other Stage.


Bins by stall selling Glastonbury Spring Water.

Beyoncé, Pyramid Stage

I feel that I must mention that I am slightly disgruntled over what I paid for these to be developed at Boots. Firstly, they were charging an extra £2 for a CD, which I bought because it makes things easier, and secondly, it would have £5.99 per roll for 6x4 images anyway, which seems quite steep considering they have the facilities and you can buy so much film for that amount nowadays. I might also add that Asda throw in a CD as an extra for free, which kind of adds to the sting a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: