Wednesday 24 November 2010

Some Paris.

Bonjour.
Just before I start work, I've done some wittling, here are some of my favourite Paris photos. Lots more on Facebook.

















© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I think I prefer London to Paris, the bonus of Paris being that it's near Disneyland, and I guess that is tragically Americanised and uncultured of me, but I felt much more relaxed there than amongst all the people trying to sell be mini Eiffel Towers - which I did buy by the way (they were only €1 for 5) on the first night just to feel like I'd staved them off. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and I'd rather be there than sitting here needing to do work, but certain aspects did ruin it a bit for me.
Now, editing. eugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: