Saturday 27 November 2010

Colour Photos.

So, I think I'm going to start taking my film camera out a bit more now, especially since it's all modern and you can get the photos on a CD too so it's like the best of both worlds, yeah?!
I took a few in Paris, but there were some that were on this film that I found from ages ago that I really liked too.






Paris!








© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I've spent most of today making lists of what I should be doing, I also did some Christmas shopping and had a pub lunch. I think with a full day cooped up inside tomorrow, I should get everything that needs to be done out of the way.
I looked through my dissertation draft and most of the corrections are to do with grammar and phrasing but I didn't read through it as much as I should have anyway.
I have a had a bit more interest regarding the half-Chinese project, I'm waiting to hear back if he'd be willing to be another subject but it's so strange how just as I'm thinking of winding up and considering how hard I tried to find those I have now, someone else comes along. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: