Tuesday 30 November 2010

STRESS.

I don't even know if it's regular stress, the fact I'm actually doing something, if I'm exciting about Christmas or if there genuinely aren't enough hours in the day.
My diary for this week is very full, and I'm overwhelmed by the fact that it's past 11 o'clock already.

I had to pay £36 for my final prints today, I printed 18 images but only 11 were finals, the rest were mistakes, it's so mean that I can't get let off, especially when at least two of the prints were the wrong colour down to the printer not my bad Photoshopping. So, so unfair.

I think I'm just tired and it will probably look better tomorrow, but I'm feeling so stressed out about the fact that there are only two and a bit weeks left of term, and this is despite the fact that I'm actually on the cusp of finishing. I just don't know about research and I'm over-worried about my dissertation. At least this stressed bout is bringing on some 'get up and go'. This doesn't even make any sense and I need to go to bed now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: