Thursday 2 December 2010

'It's making you look radiant, you're beautiful!'

In case you didn't get the newsflash, it's snowing, or been snowing, and it's finally hit Portsmouth. I've felt a bit ill for most of the day but am a bit better now. Here are some photos from last night and today. It's pretty good how quiet it is when it snows and it's quite fun to be covered in it.








© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I think not being very well can be attributed to how stressed I've been feeling, but not doing anything today has done me some good and I'm ready to start everything again tomorrow. I think I'm basically just ready to go home for Christmas, even though that's still over two weeks away.

I got a nice email from Jocelyn Allen, the photographer I talked about a few blogs back, she read it and she complimented me on my own work, it made me quite happy.

Urgh, I've got text panels to do in different typefaces, and I've got to reprint one of my images and source from Foamex, cheapest place I've found so far is £10 and they'll mount it for me, which is fine, but I'm feeling so skint right now, although at least when mounting the rest of the images for the exhibition the next lot of loan will have come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: