Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow Joke.

I braved the snow to get home yesterday, it was all melty and slushy in Portsmouth but made the 10 minute walk to the station around 20 minutes. I blame the amount of books I had to take home, not to mention the heavy presents, at least my arms are feeling super toned right now.
Surprisingly, it only took a little bit longer to get back than it would have on a non-whitemare day, so good job South West trains. Woking is a weird train station.



© Ruth Johnston 2010.

All my Christmas shopping is out of the way and I've sat through my second viewing of A Muppets Christmas Carol. I feel so Christmas, but I have to spend the next few days working on my horrid dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: