Monday 13 December 2010

Home stretch.

I love this point in a uni project. I'm going to like it even more after my final tutorial on Wednesday.
I've spent the morning trimming down my final images and re-printing images that weren't quite up to scratch the first time round - so another £12 down the drain. My RDB is very nearly finished and then it's just the Project Report to get done and that's everything. Then I can begin to focus on the dreaded dissertation. Boo!

I sent one of my images to be mounted professionally onto foamex but it didn't arrive in time for the final crit so I had to mount another on foamboard as well. I like the paper they've used and I'm aware that I've done quite a shoddy mounting job, but I don't see a great deal of difference other than in the weight. I might just stock up on thinner self-adhesive mount-board and do it the easier (slightly cheaper) way. They also got the sizing wrong, so I just have a print of Gareth forever now anyway.

I have another ASK meeting in a bit. It will hopefully sort me out enough for my dissertation to be fantastic. I don't really like being told that I use 'weird phrasing'. Although, if I get a 2:1, I'll still be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: