Monday 6 December 2010

Additional Whitemare.

I think I've de-stressed myself, so it's back to work for this week and I hope I don't have another stupid episode.
I've planned to get my RDB out the way this week and to carry on with my dissertation right up until the hand-in. Pff.
So anyway, here are some photos left over from the 'Whitemare', all the snow is gone now but it is expected to get colder again this week, so we might be back where we started by the end of the week.
I really hope I'm able to get home with no hassle because I'm kind of looking forward to going home now.






Here is an egg that Moon dipped in beetroot juice
© Ruth Johnston 2010.

Busted out some Christmas songs. I quite like Boy Least Likely To's Christmas album, out of loyalty and the tinkly noise they make, but also because their single from the album, 'George and Andrew' is a great idea with a great video. If Cher wins X Factor, everyone should buy this to boycott her.

I know I said that I should put 'stop making to-do lists' on my to-do list, but right now I think I really need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: